EGGPLANTS WITH 3 INGREDIENTS
How to Win Over Any Crowd and Food-gasm Yourself with this Eggplant Recipe
by Coach Antonia
If you follow me on Snapchat, you may have seen those eggplants I make. Perhaps you were one of those people who PM’d me and demanded the recipe. I can only oblige, and so have made you an eggplant recipe video! Only 3 ingredients, plus salt and olive oil. So easy and fast they are a hit for friends, lovers, and anyone you want to ooo-and-aaaah.
- preheat oven ~210 celsius (410 fahrenheit)
- wash and cut eggplants in halves, lengthwise
- criss-cross cut them (reference video)
- rub the eggplants with salt
- drizzle them with olive oil
- put them “face down” on a wax/baking paper lined baking tray
- cut up several onions in rings (rough cuts are ok), and spread them across the baking tray between the eggplants
- let them bake for approx. 40 minutes
- remove from oven and let cool
- scoop out the insides of the eggplants with a spoon into a bowl
- throw the onions into the bowl
- chop up a bunch of cilantro and add to bowl
- mix everything together and EAT!
You can eat these as a side to a main dish, you can use them to make a bowl with other ingredients, you can use them as a pasta sauce, dip for crackers, or midnight snack!
Enjoy the diversity and get creative! Try adding more herbs and spices and make it your own!
If you like cooking videos, check out how to make an Italian style beans (we made them in Italy with a real vegan, herbalist chef!). If you like quick eats, check out 7 ways to eat a banana for fun and creative power snacks!
post and tag @the_2500 and @coach_antonia so we can see what you made!